Just wait until you get a taste of these loaded cookie bars. They’re like chocolate chip cookies on steroids. These are perfect for anytime you’re wishing for a quick sweet fix or if you need something to bring to a party, event, etc. The have just 11 ingredients and are super easy to make! Not to mention, all of the ingredients are super nourishing and help justify eating the entire pan (warning: may actually happen). So scroll down, check out the recipe, and plan to make these for your next pjs, wine and movie night.
½ cup coconut oil, melted
½ cup agave
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 ½ cups almond flour
½ cup brown rice flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
3 medjool dates, chopped
½ cup dark chocolate chips (dairy-free if needed)
½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 375⁰F. Lightly grease a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together coconut oil, agave, egg, and vanilla until thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond flour, brown rice flour, baking soda and salt. Add this flour mixture to the wet mixture and whisk until just combined.
- Fold in the chopped medjool dates, chocolate chips, and coconut.
- Pour batter into the baking pan and spread evenly. Bake for 35-40 minutes.